Sorry, this job has expired.
Life Insurance, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Who is AAA
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 markets, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
• Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
What you'll do
You'll be part of customer service driven organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members. As a representative of this team you will:
• Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
• Become a Highway Hero during a stressful time.
• Provide security and peace of mind to our loyal members.
• Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations
What you'll bring
• A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
• The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
• Ability to succeed in a structured, goal oriented environment.
• Commitment to completing the entire training schedule without interruption.
• Ability to understand, read, and write in English.
• High School diploma, GED or combination of experience.
• Successful completion of background check, MVR and drug screenings.
• Basic mathematical skills for record keeping, maintaining inventory counts, calculate daily activity and averages.
What's in it for you
• Our Average Technicians can earn over $17 per hr.* including their Monthly Performance Bonus/OT. Additionally ASE Certified Technicians can earn a $1 more after training.
• A 3 to 4 day base work week
• Paid training to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
• Career development towards advancement opportunities
• 90% of Management promotions come from within AAA.
• Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer