Sorry, this job has expired.
The AAA East Central Fleet is now hiring Drivers.
As a Driver you'll be part of a customer service driven organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members.
You can earn up to $17/hr., including their monthly performance
bonus/overtime. Additionally, if you are an ASE Certified Technician you can earn $1/hr. more after training.
We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid vacations, holidays, sick days, and personal days
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Free AAA Plus membership
• Tuition reimbursement
We also offer:
• A sign-on bonus! $500 upon completion of training and another $500 after 6 months of employment.
• Paid training to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
• Career development towards advancement opportunities.
• High school diploma, GED, or combination of experience.
• Minimum of 1-year experience with basic automotive diagnosis or repair and customer service in the automotive industry preferred.
• Must be 21 years old to apply.
• Successful completion of background check, MVR and drug screenings.
• A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations. Strong ethics, courtesy and professionalism.
• Commitment to completing the entire training schedule without interruption.
• Ability to understand, read, and write in English. Good street mapping and geography knowledge.
• Must possess valid driver's license.
• ASE and/or Roadside Assistance and Recovery certification preferred.
• Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
• Become a Highway Hero during a stressful time.
• Provide security and peace of mind to our loyal members.
• Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
• Basic mathematical skills for record keeping, maintaining inventory counts, and calculating daily activity and averages.
Meet with our hiring managers for on-the-spot interviews for qualified candidates on Tuesday, October 16th, from 10am-7pm at our offices.
Click "Apply now" for location information.
You can also apply online or via e-mail with resume attached.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.